Communities throughout the Southeast vary with regard to green spaces and natural areas. Homes near water; those around dense, wooded areas; offices and residences in very urban areas are all susceptible to the influences of nature and the wildlife residing there.
While often no bother or threat to humans, various forms of wildlife can enter properties and cause damage. Over the years, our wildlife removal and exclusion experts have seen a range of wildlife intersect with human life, including:
- Moles, Voles and Chipmunks
Strategic Industries Wildlife Management Process
At Strategic Industries, our wildlife management services are multifaceted. Beginning with a home evaluation to determine the species of pest, as well as the severity of the infestation, our experts employ a proven process to then remove the animal(s).
Identifying entryways is crucial so that our team can properly seal and protect the property. If damage has already been done, we can help determine its extent and provide damage repair services in conjunction with our Trapping and Exclusion Services.
Humane, Safe Wildlife Control
Strategic Industries believes in humanely removing and preventing wildlife nuisances in and around your home whenever possible. We have methods, materials, products and repellents that are safe and effective at solving nearly any wildlife problem residents encounter.
In addition, Strategic Industries provides advice to our clients on how they can proactively prevent wildlife problems in their homes.
- Regularly assess your property for holes, damaged woods and potential wildlife entryways.
- Maintain your yard. Keep foliage to a minimum, inspect wood piles for wildlife nests and keep the foundation of your home clear and dry.
- Plant trees with forethought so that accessing your roof from their tops is not an option.
- Remember that fruit and nut bearing trees are more prone to attract wildlife.
- Keep trash and recycling items properly secured.
To request a free quote or whole home inspection call us at the phone number below or click the box on the right side of this screen.